USB 3.0 Card Reader Click Below for Additional Views
Your Price: $39.99
Availability: In Stock
Blazing fast file transfers
The USRobotics All-in-One USB 3.0 Card Reader with dual SD™ slots is the ideal memory card reader for both average users and professional photographers with blazing fast data transfer rates and excellent card compatibility. The reader/writer supports all new card formats including UHS, UDMA, SDXC, MSXC, and CF cards — including 2 separate SD slots making this card reader convenient for families with more than 1 camera or pros with multiple cards. USB 3.0's 5 Gbps data transfer speeds are up to 10 times faster† than USB 2.0 allowing full capacity of faster, more sophisticated cards that demand more than 2.0 can provide. This blazing fast reader allows you more time to take photos than transfer them.
USB 3.0 Super Speed
- Super Speed transfer rates up to 5 Gbps†
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 ports
- Surpasses USB 2.0 read speed limitations allowing latest high speed memory cards full read speeds
Get the speed you need
- Transfer large amounts of data up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0†
- Each slot detects native speed and transfers data at the maximum rate for each card
- Dual SD, MMC and Memory Stick slots allow two cards of the same type to be accessed simultaneously
- Plug & Play
- Hot Swappable
- No driver installation required for Windows, Macintosh, or Linux
- USB Cable can easily be removed for easy storage or portability
Excellent Card Compatibility*
- Supports CompactFlash® I, SD™ Series, SDHC Series, SDXC Series, T-Flash, MultiMediaCard™, MMCplus™, MMCmobile™, RS-MMC™, RS-MMC Dual Voltage, MMCmicro™, Memory Stick®, Memory Stick Duo™, Memory Stick Micro™, Memory Stick PRO™ Series, Memory Stick XC™ Series, SmartMedia™, Microdrive™
- Support for CF cards with PIO and UDMA including modes 6 and 7
- Support for SD cards with UHS
* Adapters are needed for mini and micro cards.
† USB 3.0 super speeds are achieved when used with USB 3.0 compatible devices and cables. Actual speeds may vary based on card and host system.