I cannot print to a network printer attached to my Wireless MAXg Router in Windows XP or 2000.
Ensure that your printer is installed correctly and powered on.
Check that your printer has sufficient ink and paper. A printer connected to the print server cannot send its status to your computer.
Reboot the router by unplugging the power cord. Wait at least 30 seconds before plugging it in again. This will clear the print queue of any pending documents.
- Windows XP Users: Click Windows Start and then Printers and Faxes.
Windows 2000 Users: Click Windows Start, Settings, and then Printers.
- Right-click on My_Printer on http://192.168.2.1:1631 and click Properties.
- Click the Advanced tab, make sure that Enable advanced printing features is disabled, and then click Print Processor.
- For Default data type, select RAW, and click OK.
- Click Apply, then click OK.
Return to Troubleshooting page