I have purchased another U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg PC Card, PCI Adapter,
or USB Adapter; how do I connect to the Wireless MAXg Router?
- Start a Web browser. In the location or address line of your Web browser,
type http://192.168.2.1 to
access the Web User Interface.
- In the Status page, locate the wireless and security settings of the Wireless
MAXg Router and write them down.
- When you are performing the installation procedure for the new Wireless
MAXg PC Card, PCI Card, or USB Adapter, select "Connect to an
- You will then need to supply the necessary connection information.
- When you have entered all the information and completed the installation
procedure, you should be able to connect wirelessly to the Wireless MAXg
Note: Refer to the Tutorial
in the Web User Interface for additional information regarding new wireless
clients. Start the Web User Interface of the Wireless MAXg Router by
opening a Web browser and typing 192.168.2.1
Click the Status tab and then click the Tutorial link in the menu on
the right side of the screen.
Return to Tutorials page