Dynamic IP Address WAN Setup (without RoadRunner)
- LAN IP Address—the router's IP address. The default address is 192.168.123.254.
Although not recommended, you can change the router's IP address to fit your needs.
If you do, write down the new address. If you forget the new address,
you will have to reset the router in order to use the Web User Interface,
and you will lose all your configuration settings.
- WAN Type—the type of connection between your router and your ISP.
- Host Name—the name of the LAN host. This field is required by some ISPs.
- WAN's MAC Address—the MAC address of the PC connected to the router. To populate this field automatically, click Clone MAC.
- Renew IP Forever—renews your IP address automatically when the lease time is expiring, even when the system is idle.
The Virtual Computers button displays the following screen, which lets you set up the one-to-one mapping of multiple global IP address and local IP address:
- Global IP—The IP assigned by your ISP.
- Local IP—The local IP address of your LAN PC corresponding to the global IP address.
- Enable—If this box is checked, IP address mapping is on. If this box is not checked, IP address mapping is off.