How do I set up a printer?
- Login to the Web User Interface by typing the uShare's IP address in the address bar of your web browser and entering your login information when prompted.
- Connect your USB printer to USB printer port on the uShare™ Mini NAS Adapter.
- Install the printer driver on your computer(s). To use a printer attached to the uShare™ Mini NAS Adapter, the printer drivers need to be installed locally on computer(s).
- After printer driver installation, Click Windows Start > Setting > Printer and Faxes > Add a printer > Next.
- In the Add Printer Wizard, select Local printer and Click Next.
- Select Create a new port type of port:, then select Standard TCP/IP Port, and Click Next.
- Enter IP address of your uShare™ Mini NAS Adapter and Click Next.
- Select Custom and go to Settings. Click Next.
- Select LPR for the protocol, and enter a queue name (example: LRxxx) and select LPR byte enable.
- Click OK to save the port setting.
- Click Finish.