Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Year
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USR Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
Product is operating system Independent and is compatible with all current Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems
|Firmware Update - Version 1.4.13|
|Firmware Upgrade method for all Operating systems!
To update your USRobotics Broadband Router
with all operating systems, follow the steps below:
- Download the USR8003_v1_04_13.bin file located below.
- Open an Internet browser and enter the Broadband Router's IP address. The default IP address
of the Broadband Router is http://192.168.123.254
- Enter your System Password. There is no default password.
- Click the Login button.
- Click the Toolbox link.
- Click the Firmware Upgrade... button.
- Enter the location of the USR8003_v1_04_13.bin file in the text box, or click the Browse... button to search for the file. Then click the Upgrade button to begin the process.
- When the upgrade process is complete, the Broadband Router will display Upgrade Successfully. The Broadband Router will then restart, re-establish a connection with your browser, and display the Login page.
|Firmware - Version 1.04.08|
|Original Firmware - Version 1.04.06|
Cellular Modems and Gateways make the M2M world go round.
Learn all about Cellular
Get your SPAN ports back and truly see into your network traffic.
Start Tapping now!
Learn how you can save money by letting your modem, POS, fax and telephone all share one line.
Learn more now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.