Your Price: $23.99
Availability: In Stock
Getting online access from home is simple, fast, and affordable!
V.92 makes 56K flexible, USRobotics makes it affordable. USRobotics has been building the world's best modems for over 25 years, and now we're bringing you the latest in modem technology.
The V.92 standard gives you the features to get the most out of your home's dial-up connection: send e-mail and attachments faster, get online quicker, and even take incoming phone calls without losing your Internet connection.
Now you can get a USRobotics 56K* PCI Faxmodem with V.92 technology for your home computer at an easily affordable price.
- Get a USRobotics V.92 modem at an easily affordable price. The USRobotics 56K PCI Faxmodem utilizes the processing power of your home computer to make sending/checking e-mail and surfing the Web easy.
Ideal for home use
- Update your home computer to surf the Web, send/receive e-mail, and take incoming calls while online with the ease and convenience of V.92 technology.
Send e-mail and attachments faster
- Need to send a batch of digital pictures or other e-mail attachments? V.92 lets you send attachments up to 50% faster!
Get online faster
- Quick Connect lets you establish your connection faster, so you spend less time dialing up. You're only seconds from surfing the Web!
Don't miss that important phone call
- USRobotics Internet Call Notification (ICN) lets you screen incoming calls so you can take the important ones. (Call Waiting and Caller ID† require service from your local phone company.) Modem on Hold lets you take calls while online without dropping your Internet connection –there's no need for a second phone line. Great for home use!
Simple three-step installation
- Your USRobotics modem is so easy to install and use, you'll be up and running in no time! Our Quick Installation Guide makes installation as easy as 1-2-3.
- Download new features as they become available.
Includes full-featured faxing software
- Send faxes from any Windows application, and receive incoming faxes at any time.
*Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Type 2 Caller ID only. Call ID will only work when the modem is online and actively connected to the Internet.
Don't forget to download the rebate form!
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.