Click for more product images
Your Price: $44.99
Availability: In Stock
Specifications & Standards
- Data: V.92, V.90, V.34, V.32bis, V.32, V.22bis, V.22, V.23, and V.21
- Data Error Control/Compression: V.42/V42bis and MNP2-4/5
- Fax: EIA 578 (Class 1) with V.17, V.29, V.27ter, Group 3
- DTE interface: USB Version 1.1
- USB powered, consumption: 100 mA
- 2 LEDs: Power, Data
- Phone line interface: One RJ-11 socket
- Caller ID support (requires service from your local phone company; Caller ID may not be supported in some countries)
- Temperature: Operating Temperature conditions: 0 to 50 degrees C, Non-Operating Temperature conditions: -20 to 70 degrees C
- Humidity: Operating Humidity conditions: 20% to 80% non-condensing, Non-Operating Humidity conditions: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- CE approved (Class B)
- FCC approved
- IC approved
- UL/CUL listed
- 7.64 x 5.83 x 1.38 in (19.4 x 14.8 x 3.5 cm)
- 0.69 lb (0.31 kg)
- 3.75 x 3 x 1 in (9.52 x 7.62 x 2.54 cm)
- 0.2 lb (0.09 kg)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 2000/XP
- Intel Pentium III 600 MHz or equivalent, 128 MB RAM, 5 MB hard drive space
- USB port
- 2x or better CD-ROM drive
- Analogue phone line
- USRobotics 56K* USB Mini Faxmodem
- USB cable
- Phone cord
- Quick Installation Guide
- Installation Essentials CD-ROM, including user's guide, data/fax software, and Internet Call Notification
Ninety-day limited manufacturer warranty from date of purchase. Click here for full warranty information.
* Capable of receiving at up to 56 Kbps and sending at up to 48 Kbps (or 31.2 Kbps with V.90 server). Due to FCC regulations on power output, receiving speeds are limited to 53.3 Kbps. Actual speeds may vary. V.92 and V.90 features require compatible phone service and support from your Internet Service Provider (ISP). USRobotics modems featuring V.92 enhancements are backward compatible and will negotiate the highest possible speed when connecting to an ISP.
† Call Waiting service required for using Internet Call Notification (ICN) and Modem on Hold. Call Waiting/Caller ID service required for utilizing Caller ID feature of ICN.
Controller-based, controllerless or softmodem? 33.6 modem or 56K modem? What's the difference? USRobotics will show you how modems work so you can pick the one you need.
Learn about new V.92 technology, features, and software upgrades.
Find drivers, upgrades, and other support materials and information to keep you connected.