Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Year
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USR Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
|Drivers and Utilities|
- Click to download the file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To install, double-click this file in Windows Explorer and follow the prompts to install the USR5410/USR5416 Driver and Configuration Utility.
Note: Uninstall any current or previous PC or PCI drivers before installing another version. To do so, click Add/Remove Programs in the Windows Control Panel or click the Uninstall link in the USRobotics 802.11g WLAN Program group.
|125 Mbps Upgrade|
Driver and Configuration Utility Version 6.0b15
Note: Upgrading to version 6.0b15 below will reset your wireless settings to the factory default settings, including any saved profiles.
USRobotics is offering this 125 Mbps upgrade to enhance connectivity via the following features:
- WPA and WPA-PSK wireless security modes
- 125 Mbps frame bursting enhancement
|Driver and Configuration Utility Version v5.0j
- Improved connection reliability due to random losses in wireless signal strength.
- Enhanced support for Hyper-Threading and dual processor computers.
- Enhanced stability on certain systems that experience blue screen (NMI or parity) errors on shutdown.
|Drivers and Utilities Archive|
|Driver and Configuration Utility Version v4.0Q|
|Originally Shipped Driver and Configuration Utility Version 04L|
Cellular Modems and Gateways make the M2M world go round.
Learn all about Cellular
Get your SPAN ports back and truly see into your network traffic.
Start Tapping now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.