Click for more product images
Warranty: 2 Year
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USR Help Desk Technician directly.
|Manuals and other Documents|
Product is operating system Independent and is compatible with all current Windows, Macintosh, and Linux operating systems
|Firmware version 1.2.9|
- Download this file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- To upgrade your Professional Access Point with all operating systems, open an Internet browser and enter the access point's IP address.
Note: If you do not know your access points IP address, follow the instructions described in the Quick Installation Guide. By default the IP address of the access point is 192.168.1.10.
- Enter your User name and Password. Click OK.
- Navigate to Advanced menuís Upgrade tab.
- If you know the path to the New Firmware Image file, enter it in the textbox. Otherwise, click the Browse button and locate the firmware image file.
- Click Update to apply new firmware image. A confirmation window describes the upgrade process.
- Click OK to confirm the upgrade and start the process. When the upgrade is complete the Web User Interface redisplays the Upgrade firmware page.
- It is recommended you do a factory reset (Advanced Menu, Reset Configuration)
|Professional Access Point Detection Utility|
|This will extract the Professional Access Point Detection Utility for the USR5453 to c:\KickStart.|
To launch the Professional Access Point Detection Utility from the Run... command in Windows, type c:\kickstart\kickstart.bat
|GPL Source Code|
|The GPL Source Code contained in this product is available as a free download from the GPL Code Central|
|Original Firmware version 1.1.23|
Cellular Modems and Gateways make the M2M world go round.
Learn all about Cellular
Get your SPAN ports back and truly see into your network traffic.
Start Tapping now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.