Warranty: 2 Year
If the support information in this section doesn't help you solve your issue, you can contact a USR Help Desk Technician directly.
Verify your product
Do you know which modem you have? Verify that the Product Number (#) on the bottom of the modem listed below the serial number is 64-005686-07R and the product says Lite on the front label. If the code is 64-005686-06R and does not say Lite on the front go to the USR5686G support page.
Manuals and other Documents
|Note: The modem DIP switches must be at factory default (3,5,8).|
|Firmware Version 1.0.4|
Flash procedure for all Windows operating systems|
- Download the .zip file to a temporary location on your hard disk drive.
- Extract the .zip file to an empty directory on your hard drive.
- Double-click the .exe file to run the Flash Loader application.
- Navigate to the new firmware file.
- Select and Open the firmware file that you want to install. The Flash Loader will search your computer's COM ports for the Courier Lite 56K Business Modem.
Note: There must be no other active modems on any of your computer's COM ports.
Once the Flash Loader selects the COM port, it will send the file to the modem.
|Release Notes USR5686g-pro_v1.0.4-ReleaseNotes.txt
|Installation for 32 and 64 bit Win 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Server 2008, Server 2011, Server 2012, Server 2012 R2, Server 2016 and Server 2019|
The modem will install using the default driver provided by Windows.
|Installation file version 6.01.00.5 - Windows 32 bit and 64 bit|
|Note: Windows operating systems should automatically install the modem driver. If the driver does not install automatically, follow the instructions below:|
- Download the file to a temporary location on your computer's hard disk drive.
- Double-click the file and follow the USRobotics Modem Installation Wizard to update modem driver.
|USR5686G-PRO-v6.01.00.5.exe||1.1 MB ||02/08/07|
|Firmware Version 1.0.3|
|Release Notes USR5686g-pro_v1.0.3-ReleaseNotes.txt
|Firmware Version 1.0.1|
|Release Notes USR5686g-pro_v1.0.1-ReleaseNotes.txt
|Firmware Version 1.0.0|
Cellular Modems and Gateways make the M2M world go round.
Learn all about Cellular
Get your SPAN ports back and truly see into your network traffic.
Start Tapping now!
Stay on top of product releases, special offers, and the latest news by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
Activate your USRobotics product warranty online.
Learn how to send your product in for warranty service.